Tell the World

Oh, thank God—He's so good! His love never runs out. All of you set free by God, tell the world! Let the redeemed of the LORD say so...Psalm 107:2

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Moon

Last night as I took a walk, the moon had grown fuller in sight from the previous nights of it only being seen as a sliver. Life is coming back. This isn’t the end. As I walked I thought about how I couldn’t see the moon for much of the time, but it didn’t mean it wasn’t there. At some point, I would turn a corner and it would come into being. I would see with my eyes what I knew to be true in my heart. I lifted up the promises back to the Father – the very things He has spoken over my heart and life, and I have been witness to it. I imagined what it would be like when I get to see them with my own eyes, coming to fruition. As I gazed on the moon last night, I thought “it’s coming…” Just because we can’t see it yet, doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

"Commit to hope. There’s reason to! For the believer, hope is divinely assured things that aren’t here yet! Our hope is grounded in unshakeable promises." Jack Hayford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home