Tell the World

Oh, thank God—He's so good! His love never runs out. All of you set free by God, tell the world! Let the redeemed of the LORD say so...Psalm 107:2

Friday, November 02, 2007

In Closing

It's official. This blog needs to end. I like to have a playlist on my iPod that reflects what God is teaching me and what means the most to me in that season. Periodically I need to switch things around and make it fresh or it loses its impact. I'm long past due for doing that here. At the moment I feel in transition -- not entirely sure what a new theme would be, or if I have the motivation to sort through how I can set it up. (These things don't come naturally to me, so if you have some talent to share, let me know -- I'd be blessed to have some help.) I know that I love to write and reflect and piece things together that God is teaching me -- and I hope in that process God can use it to encourage someone else too.

So if there is anyone out there who still checks my blog every few months or so, contact me if you want me to send you a new link when I start again.

Blessings!

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every few months or so?? How about every few days or so??? You're on my favorites' list--and I've been missing you! (Says the one who can't even take enough time to compose a well-thought out email response.)
I wish I had the ability to help you redesign it, but I'm pretty clueless about this stuff.
I do enjoy your writing, and your thoughts do encourage me. But I do know how things like this need changing, and how things that once were helpful turn out being "one more thing to take care of". Thank you for sharing your heart and your journey. I'll still keep in touch through email!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger W. David Winner said...

I will keep reading where ever you write. I have to keep tabs on my little sister.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger W. David Winner said...

I will keep reading where ever you write. I have to keep tabs on my little sister.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Todd M said...

Please let me know where you pop up. I always enjoy your posts.

The Other Todd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home